Monday 7 January 2013

2013

Well Happy New Year dear reader(s)!!

Hope you enjoyed the festivities? 2013 starting very much as we left 2012. More recording. Singles. Maoams. That sort of thing.

Before all that, Hannah sent me this a little while back, so let's all enjoy this before we go any further...




Hannah Holley - Never Say Never (Live Session) from Hannah Holley on Vimeo.

Beautiful.

1xtra agree as well...



So, basically I'm in love with John Mayer.

The main thing I want to say about him is a basically a complaint directed at all people who knew about this guy before I did - how people, how, can you call yourselves my friends when you kept this kind of thing back from me. Really, I'm disappointed.

So, back to the practice room for me!

See ya,

C

No comments:

Post a Comment